2ndHandJobs bald reichste DJs

Durch unsere Bekanntheit bekommen wir viele Fan-Emails, oft mit fast eindeutigen Anspielungen oder auch mit verlockenden Angeboten. Hier ein Brief einer Fanin, die aus uns bald die reichsten DJs des gesamten Shelters machen wird. Wie jede Fanpost haben wir auch diese nette Nachricht sofort beantwortet – wir sind immer für euch da!

Dear,With due respect, 

I am Mrs Amina Fidelix the wife to late Mr.Mike Fidelix, Having gone through your profile, I am convinced and will pleased to contact you for some assistance and business relationship. I am a widow, who live in BURKINA FASO. I have a daughter who is the joy of my life.

My late husband was a loving, caring and hard working business man who died unfortunately in a war IN ABIJAN Before the sudden death of my beloved husband and father of my daughter, he intended to establish a business in europe with the sum of $18.5million united states dollars, but unfortunately he died before this proposed venture.

Following his death, his family members are telling me that I am not entitled to iherit his property (Assets and fund) because i am a woman and my offspring is a female as well, according to some barbaric traditional laws here in burkina faso (Africa) which doesn’t permit a woman to inherit a man’s property, but I and my child will be cratered for by the late husband family will take over the management of his business and other properties. Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $18.5 million united states dollars which my late husband intended to use in establishing a business in the United States.

This fund was deposited in a bank account unknown to his family. It is me and the Manager of the bank is aware of this fund, so I have discussed this matter with the Manager that I want this fund personally and he agreed based on some compensation.

According to the Manager, the best way to secure this fund is to transfer it to a foreign account outside BURKINA FASO for safe-keeping, later it will be used for business establishment with your advice and assistance, which I will also come over to your country. At this juncture, I and the Manager needs your sincere assistance in providing us with your bank account, so that this fund can be transferred into it within (14)working days as soon as I hear your positive response. However, I and the Manager has agreed to give you 30% of the fund as a reward for your sincere assistance and the remaining 70% of the fund will be for us (I and my daughter). Looking forward to hear good response. THANK’S AND GOD BLESS 

SINCERELY

Mrs.AMINA FIDELIX.

Kommentare sind geschlossen.

Our penis mightier than the sword